DS&O advises the public and its members to folow these safety guidelines:
- Avoid floodwaters - Water may be electrically charged from underground or downed power lines.
- Always assume a downed power line is "live" or "hot" even if it looks harmless. If the wire is energized, it will electrically charge anything that comes into contact with it.
- Stay clear, warn others around you to keep away and call DS&O at 1-800-376-3533 immediately.
- Do not walk through standing water.
- If you are unsure of your safety, leave the building.
Tuesday | June 30, 2020
On the Line By Mike J. Olberding, Operations Manager This article goes out to all the hard-working people that bring in a very valuable harvest ever...
Tuesday | May 12, 2020
Residential Members Can Now Sign Up for a New Interruptible Rate Do you want a lower electric bill? If so, then an interruptible rate may be right f...
Wednesday | March 11, 2020
Consider a Prepay Account By: Judy Barten, CFO DS&O receives questions about its prepay electric rate from time to time. To best explain what prep...