“Time is Money”
The DSO Board of Directors will vote on the proposed rates below at a special rate hearing that will take place at 6:00 PM on March 27, 2023. The meeting will be held at the DSO office at 201 Dakota Drive, Solomon, Kansas 67480. Please get in touch with our office ahead of time if you plan to attend.
Proposed rates: R-1I, R-2I, & R-3I
- You must sign up before July 1, 2023, and be active on this rate for July and August to qualify for the $20 promotional credit.
- We typically have 14 control events between July and August.
- The event day control window is (3 hours) 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
- To receive the $10 interruptible credit per event, the member must average at least 1.5 kW of load on their meter the hour immediately preceding and following the power turn-off. This 1.5 kW minimum average shall be determined by summing the loads for those two hours and dividing by 2.
- Please review the proposed rate details above for additional information.